Become a Dealer

The first step in becoming a Butcher customer is to open an account with us.  If you are interested in becoming a Trane equipment dealer, you will need to meet with the Territory Manager who manages the territory you do business in.  You can call the location nearest you.

To open an account, you will need to download the credit application and fill it out completely.  Mail the form, with your EPA certification and a copy of your sales tax exemption form, if applicable to:  Butcher Distributors, 101 Boyce Street, Broussard, LA 70518, Attn:  Credit Department.

Thank you for your interest in doing business with Butcher Distributors.

What is a Trane Comfort Specialist?

A Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer is an independent Trane dealer of the highest standing.  A dealer who is committed to excellence in every aspect of their business; from installations and service, to customer satisfaction and employee training.  Not every dealer qualifies.  These dealers qualify on a yearly basis by meeting Trane's standards for customer satisfaction and continuing education.

Ask your Territory Manager for more details about the program.

Can I be a Butcher customer without becoming a Trane dealer?

We sell HVAC parts and supplies to any contractor or self-servicing owner with an EPA certification.  Commercial bids are also open to non-Trane dealers.

In what area does Butcher do business?

Central and South Louisiana and Mississippi.  Refer to our coverage map below for the parishes/counties outlined.


Coverage map